Wizoob is a ghost-like monster with a large, opened mouth and empty eye-sockets. They were introduced in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. They first appear in Chapter 3.
In the Afterbirth DLC, Wizoobs appear in the Dank Depths chapter.
- Wizoobs may be a reference to Wizrobes from The Legend of Zelda due to their similar names, similar sound effects, and attack patterns.
- They may also be a reference to the Boo enemy from the Super Mario series.
- The end of their name is the word "boo" in backwards.
- When using a slow item (such as the Broken Watch) on the Wizoobs, their spectral tears that they spit are blood bullets.
- This bug also happen to other monsters with different-colored bullet-shots.