Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wizoob is a ghost-like monster with a large, opened mouth and empty eye-sockets. They were introduced in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. They first appear in Chapter 3.
In the Afterbirth DLC, Wizoobs appear in the Dank Depths chapter.
- Wizoobs may be a reference to Wizrobes from The Legend of Zelda due to their similar names, similar sound effects, and attack patterns.
- They may also be a reference to the Boo enemy from the Super Mario series.
- The end of their name is the word "boo" in backwards.
- When using a slow item (such as the Broken Watch) on the Wizoobs, their spectral tears that they spit are blood bullets.
- This bug also happen to other monsters with different-colored bullet-shots.