|Space to use|
|Recharge Time||6 Rooms|
|Unlocked By||Defeat Conquest|
A white hobby horse.
- Isaac is granted flight and sets the players minimum Speed at 1.5, whilst held. If replaced, this passive effect will be removed.
- Activated effect: Isaac will become invincible and the next move taken will be a 'charge,' dealing some damage to enemies in his way, similar to A Pony's activated effect, while multiple heavenly beams of light randomly appear across the room, dealing massive damage to any enemies it touches, similar to Crack The Sky's activated effect.
- This item's graphics are a recoloring of The Pony's.
- The item is unique as it is one of the only items that give a passive effect and double as an activated item.
- Like a number of things relating to the Horsemen bosses, this item is probably a reference to a passage from the biblical Book of Revelations. In this case probably the first half of Rev 6:2, And I saw, and behold, a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
- The name "White Pony" could also be a reference to the album of the same name by 'Deftones', of whom Edmund is a fan.
- This item can only be re-rolled if picked up first.
- It is possible to make yourself invincible using The White Pony. When you activate it, do not move. you will remain stationary but you will not be able to take damage. this is also possible with A Pony.