Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Offical artwork by Edmund McMillen
WotL Common Drops
Triachnid (aka "Daddy Long Legs II") is an alternate version of Daddy Long Legs and is unlocked by completing the Womb and/or Utero 15 times.
He hovers in the middle of the room much like Mom's Heart and It Lives. He has four different attacks:
- Stomping all three of his feet around the room.
- Retracting into the air and stomping one foot at a time.
- Spawning a Trite by coughing them up.
- Slamming his own head into the ground to stomp Isaac, firing blood tears in 8 directions.
Its attacks are identical to Daddy Long Legs, except more white slowing creep comes from his 'feet' and using his headslam attack spews 8 diagonal shots across the room.
- This boss is a reference to another of Edmund McMillen's games, Tri-Achnid, which can be found here.
- The story of the flash game is that Triachnid is trying to find a safe haven for his children. In Wrath of the Lamb, Triachnid presumably would have replaced Daddy Long Legs.
- Before version 1.15, Triachnid would replace Isaac in the Cathedral as the final boss if Isaac was defeated while The Polaroid trinket was being held. This was confirmed as a glitch by Edmund McMillen after it was replaced with ??? with the 1.15 patch and removed from the game.
- With 1.333, Triachnid was added back to the game and it correctly unlocks as an alternative boss to Daddy Long Legs instead.
|WARNING! This article contain spoilers! Ignore and read somewhere else if you haven't played the game yet.|