Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Isaac's face appear with broken teeth and a bruised left eye.
Isaac has a chance to fire a tooth instead of a tear, which deals 3.2x damage.The probability of shooting a tooth is determined by the Luck stat. It is a 1/(10 minus Isaac's Luck stat) chance, thus, it takes nine luck up Pills to be guaranteed to fire a tooth. Luck down will make teeth less likely to be fired since they cause the denominator to increase instead of decrease.
- Mutant Spider, Loki's Horns or The Inner Eye - More than one shot can be a tooth.
- The Parasite - Split shots can also be teeth.
- 20/20 - Both shots increase chance of tooth.
- "Tough love" is usually a reference to domestic abuse, particularly regular beatings to children, which corresponds to the grim theme of the game (as suggest by Isaac's face when picking the item up).
- The damage multiplier (3.2) is likely a reference to the fact that the average person has 32 teeth.
- The pickup quote from the original game ends with an exclamation point.