- The health of the Sin you are facing varies, depending on the current floor you are at.
- These enemies can appear in normal rooms of The Womb/Utero and onwards but unlike regular bosses, they can drop Pick Ups and Items associated with them when they're defeated (if there are two of the same sins in the room, items spawn when the second one is defeated).
- There are items that the player can collect throughout the game, giving Isaac similar attacks and effects as the Seven Deadly Sins. (For example, Dr. Fetus = Wrath, The Virus = Lust, The Inner Eye = Greed, etc.) Some of these items can be dropped when the sin is defeated.
- Killing all of the Seven Deadly Sins will unlock The Book Of Sin item.
- Isaac can bomb the door and walk away from a fight with any Sin if he has flight.
The Seven Super Deadly SinsEdit
The "Super Deadly Sins" were added in the Wrath of the Lamb expansion and will sometimes appear instead of the regular version of the accordant Deadly Sin, including sins appearing outside miniboss rooms in later levels. They also appear to be slightly larger than their normal counterparts.
A unique variant of Super Pride exists, known as Ultra Pride was added into the Wrath of the Lamb DLC in Version 1.3. Upon defeating him, the achievement/secret and the Trinket The Left Hand is unlocked.
- Edmund claims that the Seven Deadly Sins are all Isaac.
- The Seven Deadly Sins are based on the catholic conception of the seven flaws that bring human to sinful behavior.
- When encountering a Sin while playing ??? it will say XXX VS (Sin Name) instead of ??? VS (Sin Name).
|The Seven Deadly Sins|