A pile of poop.
Upon activation, Isaac drops a pile of poop, which can be used to block enemy attacks and movement until destroyed. As with regular poop, it may yield hearts or coins.
- When used on a spider web, the sound will play and the item will be used, but no Poop will appear.
- If spawned on an already destroyed poop, the game can create a bugged version of poop. This poop looks like normal poop except it can be walked over and can't be destroyed by tears. It usually vanishes upon leaving the room.
- If spawned and the player does not move from the pile of poop and does not destroy it enemies will ignore you (to them you don't exist).
- Works well with Dr. Fetus since the bombs will initially spawn in front of the poop.
- Make sure to shoot the dropped poop before you leave the room, as it will despawn otherwise. Also, using it in the same room that you already used it in before will cause it to be indestructible (see above).