Grants Isaac a laser shot with unlimited range. The shots pierce through enemies in a similar fashion to Cupid's Arrow. Fires in a straight line; shots cannot be angled and does not provide knockback.
Usage & DescriptionEdit
Shots come from Isaac’s left eye only (so if you aim up, they are to the left, down they are to the right, left they are below your aim, and right they are above it).
This item is excellent for killing enemies from a safe distance, especially against dangerous bosses and foes without long range attacks. The laser will damage all enemies in a line, making it effective against tight groups of enemies (The Duke of Flies for example).
- A Lump Of Coal: If picked up after technology, damage is increased.
- Polyphemus or Mutant Spider: They will create a large laser that does Maximum damage, but with slower fire–rate (about 1.5 seconds in between shots).
- Sacred Heart: The laser will turn purple and do more damage. (the laser will not home in on enemies)
- Number One: Laser turns yellow and fires at a much faster rate. This does not affect the laser's range.
- The Common Cold: Laser turns green and adds poison damage.
- Chocolate Milk: Laser shots can be charged as with regular tear shots; maximum charged shots are widened.
- Ipecac: Picked up after technology, laser shots become very wide and do greater damage
- Ouija Board: Spectral laser
- If picked up with Wiggle Worm lasers will curve as well, effectively widening the beam.