- This article refers to the boss. For the enemy, see Vis.
Both are round, hunched creatures with leathery skin sporting few visible veins. They have stubby limbs and wear a mask similar to the Gimpy item. Their chest sport an autopsy stitch.
Similar to The Cage, the pair curls up in a ball and roll towards the character, bouncing off the walls.
- From the Greedier mode, the character will have a chance to encounter at least 8 Sisters Vis.
- She is a boss from Gish, one of Edmund McMillen's previous games.
- From said game, the enemies Sisters Vis spawn are known as "Nibblers".
- Before update patch v1.06.0182, Sisters Vis's health amount is 800.
- Before the second DLC, she was once scrapped from Rebirth's release while her "V.S" name and the unlock screen texture can be found within the game files. As suggested from the ultimately scrapped unlock screen, Sister Vis was going to be originally fought in Sheol. Also, like few other unlockable bosses, they can be unlocked as well as unlocking the achievement after beating Sheol 10 times.
- From her name texture, the letter "s" is missing from the word "Sisters".
- Despite being called Sisters Vis, her appearance shares the exact resemblance to her counterpart Vis Sister (also a boss from Gish) rather than wearing a Catholic nun's dress.