Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sack Head is a passive item added to the Afterbirth DLC.
- Isaac wears a bag for a mask with holes for eyes and mouth.
- All hearts, bombs, keys, batteries, runes, and cards have a high chance of being replaced by a sack.
- All pickup have the chance of being replaced, they can be from chests, Shopkeepers, machines, etc.
- Contract From Below: Double the sacks earned from clearing rooms.
- D20: Because sacks often contain batteries, the D20 can reroll the contents into more batteries and more sacks. This could possibly lead to infinite pickups.
- Flat Penny: When a penny is picked up, a sack could spawn instead of a key. The sack could contain more pennies which could lead into, yep, more sacks.
- Head of the Keeper: Coins produced from hitting enemies could be replaced by sacks.
- Lucky Rock: Destroyed rocks have a high chance of dropping sacks instead of coins.
- Safety Scissors + Curse of the Tower: Each defused bomb have a chance of being replaced by a sack. Up to six sacks can spawn at once each time Curse of the Tower is triggered.
- Sack Head is a reference to sacks with Isaac's face worn by nude people as masks from the Rebirth trailer.