A huge cyclopean Eye.
Isaac becomes a cyclops which causes him to shoot one huge tear, also reduces Tears to minimum. If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage.
- Stacks with Chocolate Milk
- Stacks with Sacred Heart
- Stacks with Max's Head
- Stacks with The Inner Eye and Mutant Spider (keeping triple/quad shot)
- Stacks with Tough Love
- Picking Number One after Polyphemus will not result in the usual impressive rate of fire, but rather restore your rate of fire to normal levels
- Increases damage of Mom's Knife
- Brimstone: Stacks, but makes charge requires longer amounts of time. However, the damage also stacks, resulting in an attack that will one hit most bosses, making even the Chest obscenely easy.
- Cupid's Arrow: Shots turn red and tear size won't decrease if tear does more damage than enemy has life. Tear size stays increased and pierces enemies.
- Jesus Juice: Increases Damage and shots turn into blood.
- Technology: Creates large laser with Maximum Damage, but only every 1.5sec.
- Technology 2: Increases damage if taken after Tech 2.
- Mom's Eye: One large tear always in both directions.
- Tough Love: Tears with extra damage can hit multiple enemies
Dr. Fetus does not stack with this item. It simply reduces the bomb fire rate with no damage increase.
When used by Cain, a large tear will be fired from the center (as opposed to the usual left eye) as well.
- The name of this item is a reference to the name of The Cyclops from The Odyssey. Polyphemus was also a son of Poseidon.