Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Multidimensional Baby is a familiar added in the Afterbirth DLC.
- Spawns a familiar that copies Isaac's movements after a 2.5 second delay.
- When a friendly tear passes through Multidimensional Baby, the tear splits into two parallel tears, gains speed, becomes spectral, and flashes black and white.
- 20/20: If the double tears from 20/20 are shot through the baby, they will each be duplicated for a total of four tears.
- Anti-Gravity: Stationary duplicated tears will not launch with the rest of the tears when you stop shooting, and will stay stationary. Moving tears will be duplicated normally.
- Brimstone: If a brimstone laser is shot through the baby, it will double the laser.
- Papa Fly: Papa Fly's path of movement is identical to Multidimensional Baby's, so the fly's tears will always be empowered.
- Rubber Cement: Rubber Cement will make tears pass through Multidimensional Baby more frequently, especially with a high rate of fire.
- Technology: When the laser passes through Multidimensional Baby, it doubles the laser.
- Tiny Planet: Tears stop revolving around the player after passing through Multidimensional Baby and shoot straight in the direction they were traveling.