Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mom's Hand is a predictable but dangerous enemy. They were first added in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.
Mom's Hand telegraphs its presence by a distinct Mom's laugh upon entering the room. The hand(s) will then fall down from the ceiling and attempt to grab Isaac, dealing half a heart of damage in addition to sending Isaac to the previous room.
In the Afterbirth expansion, the ground may shake to signal Mom's Hand.
- In the Afterbirth DLC, 1 or 2 Mom's Hand allies can be summoned when using Emergency Contact.
- This enemy is likely a reference to the Wallmaster, an enemy encountered in The Legend of Zelda series.
- Unlimited hearts: If Mom's hand is spawned in a room with any other hearts, specifically Soul or Black hearts, you can gain unlimited hearts. This is done by -
- Picking up the heart (+1 heart)
- Getting taken out of the room by Mom's hand (-0.5 heart)
- Repeat as necessary, gaining half a heart each time.