Main Menu Features:Edit
It's worth mentioning that you can navigate to most of the following pages of the Main Menu by using the arrow keys.
The stats menu shows:
- Number of times you killed Mom (note that killing Mom's Heart/It Lives also counts towards this)
- Number of deaths
- The Endings you've unlocked
- Access to the unlocked secrets
- And the number of unlocked Items
The collection menu contains:
- A button to delete your save file and restart the entire game (cannot be undone)
- List of stuff you found on 2 pages
For the people that love twiddly knobs, the Options menu contains:
- Graphics Detail
- Resolutions for Fullscreen Mode
- Fullscreen Toggle
- Window size for Windowed Mode
- Mute/Unmute the game
- Turn the music on/off
- And the controls menu
- This, in turn, offers these options:
- Lefty Flip: Flips the move/shoot keys.
- AZERTY: Changes the keys for people with AZERTY keyboards.
The challenges have been added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC, and are for the good-guys or bad-boys under the players and offer various game changes:
- Dark was the Night (Darkness Curse) -This challenge ends at Mom, even if you have previously beaten her, and same for the next three challenges after this
- 7 Years Bad Luck (Negative Luck Curse)
- Large Marge (Labyrinth Curse - turns all levels into their XL versions)
- 9 Deaths (gives you the Dead Cat item) '.
- Lord of the Flies (Gives "Infestation" and "The Mulligan") -This challenge ends at Mom's Heart, and same for the next three challenges after this.
- The Doctor's Revenge! (Gives "Dr. Fetus" and "Doctor's Remote")
- Meat 4 Evar (Gives a 4th level "Meat Boy")
- Spider Boy (Gives "Mutant Spider" and "Raidoactive Spider")
- Isaac was Good Today (Isaac starts with the "Halo" and "Holy Grail" items, and must beat "Satan" in Sheol.)
- The Purist (Isaac starts with NO items, and must beat "Isaac" in the Cathedral.)
- Note that all but the first four challenges give NO item rooms.
This option brings you to the Character Select screen, where you can select all characters, provided you have unlocked them before: