All pills picked up will have positive effects (same effect as the PHD but without pill identification), but will not affect neutral pills such as Balls of Steel, Pretty Fly, Telepills, Explosive Diarrhea, Bombs are Key, I Found Pills, Puberty, Bad Gas or Friends Till The End.
The Lucky Foot will prevent you from discovering the Bad Trip pill effect, but it won't remove the effect from the game if you've already found it.
The Lucky Foot increases your chances of:
- Getting heart or coin pickups from poop piles and fires.
- Winning the Shell Game in the Arcade from 33% to roughly 56%. (see below)
- Getting items from gold chests.
- Winning items from Slot Machines
- Removes "dud" fortunes from Fortune Telling Machines
- Getting a Pickup after clearing a room
If you lose the Shell Game and you have the Lucky Foot, you are automatically given a second chance, also at a 33% chance of winning. Statistically, 2 attempts gives you only a 44.44% chance of losing (2/3 * 2/3), therefore your odds of winning are effectively 55.56%.
- As of WOTL version 1.48, it completely removes fortunes from fortune telling machines, forcing the machine to re-roll if it lands on a fortune.
- On the character selection screen, the name of the item while viewing Cain is misspelled as "Luck Foot".