- This article is about the enemy. For the familiar of the same name, see Lil' Haunt. For a boss based on the enemy, see The Haunt.
Lil' Haunts are smaller versions of The Haunt appearing in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. They were first encountered in Chapter 3.
They quickly dash towards Isaac and stop to shoot a bullet-shot at him occasionally.
- During the boss battle against The Haunt, there are at least 3 invisible Lil' Haunts circling around it. First, one Lil' Haunt becomes vulnerable and chase Isaac. After the first Lil' Haunt gets killed, two more are now vulnerable and chase after Isaac once more.
- As in the Afterbirth DLC, there is only 1 Lil' Haunt from The Haunt's pink variant.
- The Haunt's grey variant got 2 Lil' Haunts circling around it.
- They cannot be turned into poop when using the Flush item during The Haunt's boss battle.
- From The Haunt's V.S. artwork, Lil' Haunts look very different, bearing some resemblances to The Lost.
- Lil' Haunts are one of the few monsters to appear as small type of actual bosses. Others being I. Blob (possibly a smaller type of Monstro), Gurglings (as regular enemies and Gurdy's smaller counterparts), and Dukie (The Duke of Flies' smaller type).