Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Upon collection, the right half of Isaac's body becomes black.
Add 6 coins, 6 bombs and 6 keys to your inventory.
Balance out the numerical value of your stats (the bars still appear unequal);the formula remains unknown. Notice that this effect is NOT one time only: Every time one of Isaac's stat changes, Libra balance all his stats again.This even include temporarily stat-ups.
- Under the effect of Libra, Damage Mutiplier (e.g.Sacred Heart) effects the players' other stats much less than the change of other stats or flat damage (e.g. IPECAC)
- A Lump of Coal cannot effect the characters other stats while under Libra's effect.
- Soy Milk - Tears is decreased, but the fire rate is still incredibly high (approximately 3 times of the fire rate before picking up both items);Damage will be higher than Polyphemus and Speed will be maxed.Shot Height is greatly increased therefore tears can fly above obstacles like spectral tears.
- IPECAC - Damage is deacrased to about 30%,however the fire rate will be 2 times of the fire rate before picking up both items, and speed will be maxed.
- Taurus - Slowly gain all stats after entering a room containing enemies.
- Bloody Lust (Rebirth) - All stats increase as damage increases.
- The amount of items given is a reference to 666, the number of the beast.