Upon collection, the right half of Isaac's body becomes black.
Add 6 coins, 6 bombs and 6 keys to your inventory.
Balance out the numerical value of your stats (the bars still appear unequal);the formula remains unknown. Notice that this effect is NOT one time only: Every time one of Isaac's stat changes, Libra balance all his stats again.This even include temporarily stat-ups.
- Under the effect of Libra, Damage Mutiplier (e.g.Sacred Heart) effects the players' other stats much less than the change of other stats or flat damage (e.g. IPECAC)
- A Lump of Coal cannot effect the characters other stats while under Libra's effect.
- Soy Milk - Tears is decreased, but the fire rate is still incredibly high (approximately 3 times of the fire rate before picking up both items);Damage will be higher than Polyphemus and Speed will be maxed.Shot Height is greatly increased therefore tears can fly above obstacles like spectral tears.
- IPECAC - Damage is deacrased to about 30%,however the fire rate will be 2 times of the fire rate before picking up both items, and speed will be maxed.
- Taurus - Slowly gain all stats after entering a room containing enemies.
- Bloody Lust (Rebirth) - All stats increase as damage increases.
- The amount of items given is a reference to 666, the number of the beast.