Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Judas' Shadow is a new item introduced in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. The item's design consists on a silhouette of a person. It doesn't change Isaac's In-Game Appearance.
Judas' Shadow will give you a +1 Life, when you die you will respawn in the previous room as a "Black Judas" with 2 Black Hearts and Increased damage stat.
- This item is unlocked by beating the Boss Rush with Judas.
- Judas' Shadow will activate before Dead Cat and +1 Mushroom.
- If used with The Lost, the player WILL get the black hearts, damage up and turn into Judas, negating any achievements related to The Lost.
- It'll also keep the items they already had before dying (Like any other +1 Life item)
- The character you spawn as is identified as Judas by the game, similar to the effect of the Ankh with ???, If you revive, the achievements for beating a final boss like Satan will be changed into Judas.
JG1V A966 - Judas' Shadow can be found in the first treasure room.