Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other uses, see Keeper (disambiguation).
Isaac has coins for eyes.
- Isaac's tears have a chance to make enemies drop coins when hit, similar to Greed and other Keeper-related enemies.
- Turn Isaac's tears into coins (cosmetic).
- Isaac will fire tears from his center rather than his eyes with this item.
- Isaac can exploit the coin properties by hitting the invincible side of enemies like Knights and still produce coins. By always hitting the invincible part of enemies, Isaac can generate lots of coins.
- Brimstone: Overrides Head of the Keeper.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides Head of the Keeper.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Head of the Keeper.
- IPECAC: The high damage and explosions will quickly kill enemies and the tears themselves will not often hit the enemies. As a result, coin production will be very low.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Head of the Keeper.
- Tech X: Overrides Head of the Keeper.
- Bumbo: The dropped coins will quickly raise Bumbo's levels.
- Bum Friend: Bum Friend will take the coins for pickups and trinkets.
- Burnt/Bloody/Flat/Counterfeit Penny: Picking up the coins will generate bombs/hearts/keys/more money.
- D20: Coins on the ground make an easy way to generate other kinds of pickups.
- Portable Slot: Generated money will allow for more uses.
- Sack Head: Sometimes drops sacks instead of coins when enemies are hit.
- Soy Milk: Allows for a much higher coin drop rate with its extremely high fire rate and low damage.