The Greed Machine is a special donation machine added to the Afterbirth DLC that appears after every Ultra Greed fight. When Isaac touches the machine, he will add a coin to the count. All coins donated to the Greed Machine persist throughout every Greed Mode run. Donating to the Greed Machine will unlock achievements and items.
- 1 coin - Lucky Pennies
- 15 coins - Special Hanging Shopkeepers
- 33 coins - Wooden Nickel
- 68 coins - Cain holds Paper Clip
- 111 coins - Everything is Terrible 2
- 234 coins - Special Shopkeepers
- 439 coins - Eve holds Razor Blade
- 666 coins - Store Key
- 879 coins - The Lost holds Holy Mantle
- 999 coins - Generosity Achievement
- 1000 coins - Unlocks Keeper
- Before Keeper was revealed, the Greed Machine could only hold 109 coins, it would blow up if another coin was inserted. This was changed with the announcement of Keeper.
- The Greed Machine is slightly more blue than the Donation Machine.