A fetus in a jar.
Replaces Isaac's shot with a bomb. Only one bomb can be shot at a time, and it will slide a fixed range before exploding. The bomb slides over pits, although not through rocks, and can be pushed around. Bombs detonate faster as the Tears stat increases.
In the Wrath of the Lamb expansion, when combined with Mr. Mega the bombs gains the huge troll bomb look (cosmetic only).
- The bomb damage is not affected by the attack stat.
- Bobby-Bomb - Bombs home on targets.
- Mr. Mega - Increased damage, and larger explosion.
- Mutant Spider, The Inner Eye and Polyphemus - Significantly decrease the fire rate of the bombs but do not increase damage.
- Remote Detonator - Allows for much more control over the fired bombs, although they will still detonate on their own.
- Number One - Upgrades the fire rate to the maximum, and changes the color of the bombs and explosions to yellow.
- Ouija Board and Spirit Of The Night - Bombs become spectral and can go through rocks.
- Pinky Eye - Will have a 10% chance to make the Dr. Fetus bombs poisonous.
- Spoon Bender - Bombs home on targets. Turns bombs and explosion purple.
- Mom's Contacts - Bombs turn red, with a red explosion. No freezing effect.
- The Parasite - Bombs turn orange, with an orange explosion. No splitting effect.
- Brimstone - No bombs are shot, only the Brimstone laser
- Bob's Curse - Bombs' explosion become green, however they don't have poison effect.
- Small Rock - Bombs turn grey with a grey explosion, and increased damage.
- Dr. Fetus looks similar to Dr. Fetus from Super Meat Boy.
- After Globins collapse into a pile and then revive, the bombs will pass through them, making them much harder to hit.
- May be unable to destroy Golden Poop
- Picking up Mr. Mega after Dr. Fetus will make Pride impossible to defeat without a secondary source of damage, as your bombs will deal none to him.
- Regular Bombs with Mr. Mega work on Pride.
- If the item is viewed in on the collection page, it will say " "(nothing), if it wasn't unlocked before picking it up the first time. (This is similar to a bug caused by the item <3. This can also happen, even if the item is already unlocked.
- This also can happen when the small windowed is launched.