Curse of the Tower is a passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth DLC.
- When Isaac gets hit, six Troll Bombs spawn in the room and explode.
- The troll bombs spawned by this item damage both enemies and Isaac.
- Taking damage from the troll bombs from this item will not re-activate the item.
- Taking this item will make Devil Beggars and Blood Donation Machines much harder to use because they will most likely be destroyed by the bombs.
- Bomber Boy: The troll bombs will take the effect of the item, making dodging the bombs much harder.
- Scatter Bombs: Each bomb will explode into 2-4 smaller bombs.
- Pyromaniac: Explosions heal for one heart.
- Remote Detonator: The item must be activated to explode the troll bombs, efficiently giving the player infinite time to reposition themselves and/or the bombs.
- Sad Bombs: The spawned bombs shoot 10 of Isaac's current tears, dealing more damage to enemies in the room.
- Safety Scissors: Defuse all the spawned bombs into bomb pickups.
- This item appears to be a burnt XVI - The Tower card.