Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Curse of the Tower is a passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth DLC.
- When Isaac gets hit, six Troll Bombs spawn in the room and explode.
- The troll bombs spawned by this item damage both enemies and Isaac.
- Taking damage from the troll bombs from this item will not re-activate the item.
- Taking this item will make Devil Beggars and Blood Donation Machines much harder to use because they will most likely be destroyed by the bombs.
- Bomber Boy: The troll bombs will take the effect of the item, making dodging the bombs much harder.
- Scatter Bombs: Each bomb will explode into 2-4 smaller bombs.
- Pyromaniac: Explosions heal for one heart.
- Remote Detonator: The item must be activated to explode the troll bombs, efficiently giving the player infinite time to reposition themselves and/or the bombs.
- Sad Bombs: The spawned bombs shoot 10 of Isaac's current tears, dealing more damage to enemies in the room.
- Safety Scissors: Defuse all the spawned bombs into bomb pickups.
- This item appears to be a burnt XVI - The Tower card.