Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cobwebs are environmental tiles added with the Wrath of the Lamb DLC. They are found in The Cellar and Necropolis. Cobwebs slow down Isaac and his projectiles when crossed over.
- Cobwebs can be destroyed by explosions.
- Cobwebs can be covered by Poops (from a boss, Mysterious Candy or The Poop) and the image and the effects will disappear
- If a projectile is slowed down, this will also reduce the distance the projectile can travel (depending on the Range stat).
- Flying over the web will also slow Isaac down.
- Familiars will also have their tears slowed down.
- If Isaac has spectral tears (Due to the Ouija Board or other items), tears will not be slowed down.
- Entering a Curse Room while caught in a cobweb will prevent the player from losing the initial half a heart damage.
- This may be a reference to the game Minecraft, in which when you place a cobweb, the person will slow down if they run through it.