A glass of chocolate milk.
Allows Isaac to charge shots making them a lot stronger and larger, and turns them brown. Tears will no longer automatically fire while holding down arrow keys.
Shooter Familiars will still fire in the direction Isaac is facing while Chocolate Milk is being charged.
- In certain situations, it may be more useful to fire multiple individual shots instead. Chocolate Milk will have increased tears slightly, but it will now be necessary to button-mash to fire normal tears at the current maximal tears rate.
- With ???, the charge animation will not show properly, which can be troublesome.
- The damage state on the pause menu will change based on the damage of the last tear fired. This may be a bug.
- Dr. Fetus - No effect.
- Brimstone - The beam no longer needs to be fully charged to fire, however, it will deal less damage. Going into another room while charging Brimstone will cause the next beam to deal no damage.
- IPECAC - Stacks, allowing charged shots to do more damage.
- Technology - Stacks.
- Technology 2 - Stacks.
- Rarely, the damage stat in the pause menu will randomly fluctuate at high speed due to Chocolate Milk and another combination of items. This is merely a visual bug that does not affect damage.