Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bony is a skeletal monster added in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. They appear in all Chapters except Chapter 1.
They wander around the room aimlessly and throw bone-projectiles at rapid speeds. Bony may shoot a little diagonal when the character get close to it. They also they have long range and shoot at a very fast rate.
Bony usually fight in pack so be careful.
- Bony has a chance to be spawned after killing Rotty.
- In the Afterbirth expansion, 1-2 Bonies can be spawned by the boss The Forsaken.
- They are based on Stalfos from The Legend of Zelda series.
- Despite being made out of bones entirely, they leave blood stains and gore behind upon death.
- In the Afterbirth expansion, the blood stains and gore are removed and replaced with just bones after death.
- Bonies are the only enemies to have their own unique projectile type. Same apply to their variant Black Bony.