Bony is a skeletal monster added in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. They appear in all Chapters except Chapter 1.
They wander around the room aimlessly and throw bone-projectiles at rapid speeds. Bony may shoot a little diagonal when the character get close to it. They also they have long range and shoot at a very fast rate.
Bony usually fight in pack so be careful.
- Bony has a chance to be spawned after killing Rotty.
- In the Afterbirth expansion, 1-2 Bonies can be spawned by the boss The Forsaken.
- They are based on Stalfos from The Legend of Zelda series.
- Despite being made out of bones entirely, they leave blood stains and gore behind upon death.
- In the Afterbirth expansion, the blood stains and gore are removed and replaced with just bones after death.
- Bonies are the only enemies to have their own unique projectile type. Same apply to their variant Black Bony.